We know you will enjoy your time at our Pennsylvania bed and breakfast. We do all that we can to make your stay with us as memorable as possible. Whether that means having something special in your room to enhance your stay or enjoying some freshly-baked goodies, we are here to serve you. Our lodging is comfortable and our food is delicious. Come and get away to a time when life was much simpler at Grape Arbor B&B.
- Please confirm you plans prior to making your reservations, as we take your room off the market and turn away other requests.
- All rates are for double occupancy and are subject to a six percent (6%). There is no county hotel tax for bed and breakfast accomodations. See accomodations for rates.
- Because of Zoning requirements, when we are completely full and on weekends, we can only accomodate two (2) people per room.
- Reservations may be held with a credit card. One night's deposit or ½ the cost of the stay, whichever is greater, is required at the time of making the reservation. Refunds will be issued, minus a $20 processing fee for cancellations made seven (7) days or more, prior to arrival. Cancellations made within seven (7) days of arrival, a service charge of $20 will be assessed and the deposit forfeited, unless the room is re-rented.
- There are NO REFUNDS on special or holiday weekends, unless we can re-book your room. Cancellation service charge applies and we ask that you please consider re-booking. Confirmation of reservation will be by return mail. Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover accepted.
- We also, upon notification, reserve the right to charge your credit card for any room damages sustained during your visit.
- Included with each night's stay is a sumptious full breakfast for two (2). Homemade from scratch baked goods are featured. Please be sure to share any dietary restrictions or allergies in advance.
- Check-in is 3pm to 6 PM. Arriving guests should enter through the Sun Porch Door (rear of Bed & Breakfast). If a special check-in time is needed, please contact the Innkeeper in advance.
- Check out time is 11am. A charge may be assessed for late check out, unless arrangements are made in advance.
- Grape Arbor Bed and Breakfast has a private parking lot behind the buildings. Street parking is also available.
- Grape Arbor Bed and Breakfast is a non-smoking facility. Smoking is permitted outside the Bed & Breakfast. There are several outdoor spaces available for guests who wish to smoke, weather permitting.
- Each guestroom has a private telephone with voice mail capabilities and data ports for easy Internet access. Local/toll free calls may be made without charge. Pre-paid phone cards are available for purchase from the Innkeepers.
- The Grape Arbor Bed & Breakfast cannot accommodate pets. For those with allergies, please be advised that there are two (2) cats living at 51 East Main. While the cats are not allowed in guest rooms, they have been known to wander the common areas.
- Grape Arbor Bed & Breakfast is an adult only facility as the accommodations are not designed or decorated for small children.
- Gift certificates from the Grape Arbor Bed & Breakfast are a wonderful way to remember special occasions. Gift certificates can be purchased in any amount, and can be used throughout the year.
Special Occasions/Concierge Service:
- Celebrating a birthday or anniversary? Let us know if you need flowers, candy, wine, dinner reservations and we would be happy to assist you in ensuring that your celebration is special. Arrangements can also be made for spa services inside your room or at a local facility.
- Grape Arbor Bed & Breakfast is available to host your small event-shower, luncheon or party. Our elegant ambiance provides a unique experience for your guests. Please see the Innkeepers for details.