Accommodations at Our Wine Country B&B near Chautauqua
Come to Grape Arbor Bed and Breakfast and enjoy Lake Erie lodging at its best. Our rooms are each appropriately named for a local variety of grapes. Upon request, we can find a bottle of wine made with your room’s grapes!
All of our guest rooms have private baths, color television and access to a wireless Internet connection. All of the rooms are air-conditioned in the summer months. Enjoy a film from our collection of classic movies in the privacy of your room, or listen to music of your choice on the CD players.
Snuggle in our comfortable beds complete with fluffy comforters, 100% cotton sheets, antique/reproduction furnishings and fine toiletries. Wireless Internet access is also available in all rooms.
For added privacy, and a special romantic stay, choose a suite with your own parlor/living room space, that has comfortable seating, and desk space in addition to your bedroom and bath. Shut the door, and shut the rest of the world outside!
Make your stay even more memorable with extra special amenities! Jacuzzi tubs (for one or two people), fireplaces, and outdoor patios are available in select rooms.
Hampson House – Circa 1835 (55 E Main St.)
There are four suites in this building, two upstairs and two downstairs. They are accessed either through the front door (right next to those rocking chairs for use on warm summer nights) or through two private doors on the side porch.
Each suite has a large bedroom, spacious private bath, and a private living room/parlor.
Each suite has a small refrigerator, stocked with complimentary cold beverages. If coffee is a must first thing in the morning—we have taken care of that as well, with your own coffee maker. Wine glasses and bottle openers are available for your convenience.
Bester House – Circa 1832 (51 E Main St.)
The Bester Town House is the hub of the inn; our kitchen is here…and so are all the wonderful smells of baking! You will be eating breakfast either in the bright greenery filled sun porch or the elegant dining room. The Parlor and Library are available for you to sit and read a book, or relax with new or old friends.
There are four guest rooms in the Bester Town House, all with private baths. There is a guest refrigerator on the first floor, stocked with complimentary beverages, and a bountiful cookie jar kept stocked with home-baked treats. There are two coffee stations, one located in the dining room, and another in the upstairs lobby where guests may always get a cup of freshly-made coffee, tea, or hot chocolate.
The upstairs station also has a small microwave for guest use. All rooms have televisions, VCRs, and access to wireless Internet.
All accommodations include a full four-course breakfast, local phone service, complimentary beverages, and homemade cookies/desserts.
Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express are accepted. All fares are subject to 6% Pennsylvania sales tax. Additional guests in rooms (where allowed) are subject to a per-night charge of $25; advance notice is required. Please review our policies below.
We know you will enjoy your time at our bed and breakfast in North East, PA. We do all that we can to make your stay with us as memorable as possible. Whether that means having something special in your room to enhance your stay or enjoying some freshly-baked goodies, we are here to cater to you. Our lodging is comfortable, and our food is delicious. Come and escape to a time when life was much simpler at Grape Arbor Bed and Breakfast.
- Please confirm your plans prior to making your reservations, as we take your room off the market and turn away other requests.
- All rates are for double occupancy and are subject to a six percent (6%) state sales tax. See accommodations for rates.
- With the exception of the Steuben Suite, our rooms and suites are configured for two (2) people per room. To maintain the ambiance in our rooms and suites, we cannot accommodate requests for cots, air mattresses or roll-away beds.
- Reservations must be held with a valid credit card in the guest’s name. We accept Master Card, Visa, Discover and American Express. Cancellations made within seven (7) days of arrival, will be assessed a service charge of $20 and a charge of one night’s deposit or ½ the cost of the stay, whichever is greater. A change to the date of the reservation is considered a cancellation.
- We, upon notification, reserve our right to charge your credit card for any property damages sustained during your visit.
- Included with each night’s stay is a sumptuous full breakfast for two (2). Homemade from scratch baked goods are featured. Please be sure to share any dietary restrictions or allergies in advance. If we are not notified of issues in advance of check in, we cannot guarantee that our breakfast can comply with your requirements.
- Check-in is between 3pm and 6 PM. Upon arrival, guests should enter through the Sun Porch Door (rear of Bed & Breakfast and adjacent to the parking lot). If you should require a later check-in time, please contact the Innkeeper in advance, as the inn is not always staffed after 6pm.
- Check-out time is 11am. A late check-out charge may be assessed, unless arrangements are made in advance with the innkeeper.
- Grape Arbor Bed and Breakfast has a private parking lot behind the buildings. Street parking is also available.
- Grape Arbor Bed and Breakfast is a non-smoking facility. Smoking is permitted outside the B&B. There are several outdoor spaces available for guests who wish to smoke, weather permitting. A one-time charge of $250 will be assessed if there is any evidence of smoking inside the buildings.
- The Grape Arbor Bed & Breakfast cannot accommodate traveling pets.
- Grape Arbor Bed and Breakfast is an adult-only facility as the accommodations are not designed or decorated for small children (under the age of 12).
- Gift certificates from Grape Arbor Bed and Breakfast are a wonderful way to remember special occasions. Gift certificates can be purchased in any amount and can be used throughout the year.
Special Occasions/Concierge Service:
- Celebrating a birthday or anniversary? Let us know if you need flowers, candy, wine, dinner reservations, and we would be happy to assist you in ensuring that your celebration is special. Arrangements can also be made for spa services inside your room or at a local facility.
- Grape Arbor Bed and Breakfast is available to host your small event-shower, luncheon or party. Our elegant ambiance provides a unique experience for your guests. Please see the Innkeepers for details.