We do all that we can to make your stay with us here in North East, PA as memorable as possible. Whether that means having something special in your room to enhance your stay or enjoying some freshly-baked goodies, we are here to cater to you. Our lodging is comfortable, and our food is delicious. Come and escape to a time when life was much simpler at Grape Arbor Bed and Breakfast.
Answers to Questions You May Have about Your Stay
- Please confirm your plans prior to making your reservations, as we take your room off the market and turn away other requests.
- All rates are for double occupancy and are subject to a six percent (6%) state sales tax. See accommodations for rates.
- Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express are accepted. All fares are subject to 6% Pennsylvania sales tax. Additional guests in rooms (where allowed) are subject to a per-night charge of $25; advance notice is required.
- With the exception of the Steuben Suite, our rooms and suites are configured for two (2) people per room. To maintain the ambiance in our rooms and suites, we cannot accommodate requests for cots, air mattresses or roll-away beds.
- Reservations must be held with a valid credit card in the guest’s name. We accept MasterCard, Visa, Discover and American Express. Cancellations made within seven (7) days of arrival, will be assessed a service charge of $20 and a charge of one night’s deposit or ½ the cost of the stay, whichever is greater. A change to the date of the reservation is considered a cancellation.
- We, upon notification, reserve our right to charge your credit card for any property damages sustained during your visit.
- Included with each night’s stay is a sumptuous full breakfast for two (2). Homemade from scratch baked goods are featured. Please be sure to share any dietary restrictions or allergies in advance. If we are not notified of issues in advance of check-in, we cannot guarantee that our breakfast can comply with your requirements. Please be aware that we are unable to accommodate preferences!
- Check-in is between 3pm and 6pm. Upon arrival, guests should enter through the Sun Porch Door (rear of Bed & Breakfast and adjacent to the parking lot). If you should require a later check-in time, please contact the Innkeeper in advance. Although we live on premises, there is no guarantee that we will be onsite.
- Check-out time is 11am. A late check-out charge may be assessed, unless arrangements are made in advance with the innkeeper.
- Grape Arbor Bed and Breakfast has a private parking lot behind the buildings. Street parking is also available.
- Grape Arbor Bed and Breakfast is a non-smoking facility. Smoking is permitted outside the B&B. There are several outdoor spaces available for guests who wish to smoke, weather permitting. A one-time charge of $250 will be assessed if there is any evidence of smoking inside the buildings.
- Grape Arbor Bed and Breakfast cannot accommodate pets.
- Grape Arbor Bed and Breakfast is an adult-only facility.
- Gift certificates from Grape Arbor Bed and Breakfast are a wonderful way to remember special occasions. Gift certificates can be purchased in any amount and can be used throughout the year.
Special Occasions/Concierge Service:
- Celebrating a birthday or anniversary? Let us know if you need flowers, candy, wine, dinner reservations, and we would be happy to assist you in ensuring that your celebration is special. Arrangements can also be made for spa services inside your room or at a local facility.
- Grape Arbor Bed and Breakfast is available to host your small event-shower, luncheon or party. Our elegant ambiance provides a unique experience for your guests. Please see the Innkeepers for details.